In Indonesia, the glutinous http://kokimganteng.blogspot.com/2015/06/resep-fuyunghai.html rice serve as main dish is indeed less prevalent, but there is no harm if glutinous rice occasionally being the main feature. Glutinous rice mixed with oriental spices and mushrooms, perfectly suited to the tastes of the tongue the Asian community.
Excerpted from the book 99 recipes from my kitchen, Chef Bara Pattiradjawane, glutinous rice recipe here chicken wrap shitake mushrooms which you can try at home, Wednesday (1/1/2015).
200 gr rice
To taste, oil for frying
400 Gr. boneless chicken meat, cut http://kokimganteng.blogspot.com/2015/06/resep-lapis-legit-special-enak-banget.html into small dice
5 cloves garlic, finely sliced
2 pieces of beef sausage
3 pieces of shitake mushrooms, thinly sliced
2 tbsp light soy sauce
1 tbsp oyster sauce
1 tbsp sweet soy sauce
½ tsp salt
½ TSP pepper powder
3 tbsp chives leaves, thinly sliced
1 tsp sesame oil
Pandan leaves to taste
Banana leaves to taste
How to make a
1. clean Wash glutinous rice and then soak it in water for about 1 hour. Cook the rice for 20-25 minutes. Set aside;
2. Heat oil, fry the chicken pieces until slightly dry and Brown;
3. stir in garlic, shitake mushrooms, sausage, soy sauce, sweet soy sauce, oyster sauce, sesame oil, salt, pepper and chives leaves, mix well;
4. Preheat the cooking pots for steaming. Lightly coat the inside of the steamer steamer with pandan leaves until the leaf exceeds the height of the baking pan. Make sure the bottom of the baking pan steamer also sealed with banana leaves, then give also some pieces of pandan leaves are elongated. Pour chicken stir fry and flatten;
5. place the rice on top, press up, and then close all of them with banana leaves which decompose;
6. Steamed for approximately 10-15 minutes, then turn back on the plate. Be reserving some pandan leaves as garnish.