Apple Almond Cake. Hear the name alone can already imagine how delicious. A blend of apples and almonds in it certainly gives a fresh and savory flavor when http://kokimganteng.blogspot.com/2015/06/resep-nugget-ayam-enak-dan-praktis.html eaten into the mouth.
To practice this recipe, you have to have to pay attention to some things that Apple does not change to tanned after cut into pieces, soak the apples in water mixed with lemon juice or vinegar.
Lightly coat a baking sheet with paper rolls and brush with butter, pastry from sticking to the baking sheet.
Make sure the oven is already hot before http://kokimganteng.blogspot.com/2015/06/resep-es-krim-coklat.html baking the dough, so the cake can inflate completely.
The following ingredients and how to make it:
2 bh apples granny smith, peeled, sliced juring
2 tbsp granulated sugar
2 tbsp brown sugar
¼ tsp salt
1/8 tsp powdered kayumanis
1 tsp lemon water
145 g plain flour
½ TSP baking powder
½ tsp salt
8 Tbsp unsalted butter
100 g granulated sugar
3 tbsp ground almonds
2 btr eggs
1 tsp vanilla essence
How To Make:
1. Apple Topping: put the apples, granulated sugar, brown sugar, salt, powdered, kayumanis and the lemon water to the pan. Cook for 15 minutes or until apples are soft. Remove and let cool. Set Aside.
2. Cake: Mix flour, baking powder, and salt, mix well. Set Aside.
3. beat the unsalted butter and granulated sugar until soft and fluffy.
4. Insert the almond powder, mix well. Add the eggs one at a time while beaten until well blended. Pour the vanilla essence and mix well.
5. stir in the flour mixture bit by bit while continuing to stir until well blended.
6. Pour batter onto the baking sheet, flatten square. Arrange apples on it.
7. bake the dough in an oven temperature 180 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes or until done.
8. Remove and set aside to cool. Remove from baking sheet. Sprinkle with powdered sugar.